A ResearchMe study has looked at what users want from adverts during the quarantine. The preferences seem to differ depending on the age. Young people would rather brands kept their ad presence. People older than 55 tend to support products that cut down on advertising in the period.
The ResearchMe study has found that users prefer:
- Companies to keep both price and quality at the same level (63% surveyed);
- Companies to avoid taking advantage of the crisis (50% surveyed);
- Seeing positivity in advertisements (33% surveyed);
- Receiving info on special offers and discounts (30% surveyed);
- Only seeing ads of the products and services they are interested in (23% surveyed).